Fair Trade means lots of things to different people. To us it is the basis for making a difference to the lives of people by adhering to the following principles:
- Treating people, however disadvantaged, with respect – for their lifestyle, their culture and their skill and giving them the opportunity to earn a real living with dignity and pride.
- Paying a fair price for their goods, which means that we get top quality
- Helping them to learn new skills and extend their abilities by introducing them to new ways to use their present skills and new ideas for products.
- Passing on feedback from customers to give them encouragement and self-belief.
- Working with small businesses, not for profit organisations and co-operatives to make a real difference to the lives of the workers and their usually large extended families.
- To work with our chosen charity ” Pebbles Project” and do what we can to raise the profile of this worthwhile charity and raise funds through various means therefore enabling us to sponsor many children.
- To have an “open door” policy – we have nothing to hide – only pleasure and pride in sending you information about the people that make the products that we sell.
- To build genuine hope for a better future for all
As a business and a family we firmly believe in re-cycling and doing our bit for the environment. We firmly believe that if everyone does their bit – no matter how small or insignificant it seems, we really can make a difference and help protect the future for generations to come.
At Injabulo we use recycled materials and envelopes for our packaging.
Need to get in touch? Fill out the contact form below.